Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy new hair

Happy new year guys. I'm not even going to apologise for being so M.I.A cos that's gotten old. All I wanna say is thank you for being patient.
I'm so grateful to God for a new year cos for the first time i really understood the grace of being able to see another year. My prayer is that 2013 shall be a year of focus and progress for us all; (Can I get an Amen?)
Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Enough with the pleasantries. (My friend once told me that Yorubas never like to go straight to the point because they love to hear themselves talk....I never really thought about it before but it couldn't be further from the truth....think of microphone hugging individuals...lol)

Ok, before I become a victim of what I'm describing, lets get straight to the business.
This month is going to be a pretty exciting one as I already have a few blog topics / posts written up for yous ( U see I hadn't forgotten about u guys). In fact, today I spent over 3 hours researching on some of the content I will be sharing in the coming weeks.
Here's some of what to expect in no particular order:
1. My new hairsolutions (get it?...lol)
2. Bust that fat!!! Body goals 2013
3. Hair mini haul
4. Straight and bouncy curls
5. The return of shingling
6. Blog feature- J.Go
7. Skin care regimen (yes I'm finally delving into this area)
8. Skin heroes ( don't wanna use the word idols...lol)
9. Next hair style + inspiration

So that's all I have scheduled so far. It's gonna be pretty exciting!!!!! I'll be trying out a few new things and I so can't wait to tell you all about it.
Expect the first instalment by Tuesday baby!!

Stay tuned, one love and God bless.
Xoxo
Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment