Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hair Inspiration: Spotlight- Solange Knowles

Is it just me or does this blog need a bit of color??? I've been wanting to do a hair inspiration section for a while now but wanted all the pics to be those taken by me.....But you know what, I think that may have to wait till some other time. Below are some of my fav pics of Solange's natural do.... Please enjoy responsibly :-)

the big chop

TWA 

growing steadily- loving the accompanying colours






i think mustard just became my fav color

loving the fro in front and the curl definition at the back

whoa check out the eyeliner!!!!!- point taken :D

.....and those shoes are 'killer'


african print all the way baby




growing bigger


ka-boom!!!

the re-invention of the box braid






Sigh!!!...She's got both the hair and the fashion...what's not to love. I will be taking some fashion tips from her that's for sure.
Nwys that's all for now. Will be doing a couple more installments on some of ma fav natural celebrities.

Take care and peace out..
XOXO

Miss Jay

1 comment:

  1. pls give me tips on how to grow my hairrrr :(((, sincerely, black girl in need :*

    ReplyDelete