Friday, July 6, 2012

M.I.A

I've been very busy and quite lazy at the same time when it comes to blogging. I keep writing in my journal that I need to blog about this and that but end up procrastinating and before I know it something comes up that takes a lot of my time and the zest to write on a said topic fades away.
At the moment I feel the only way to keep up my tempo is to be accountable to who ever is reading. I love the freedom and creativity in writing but I also believe some element of discipline should follow so that one does not become ineffective and so I'm not going to wait another 6 months before I make a resolution. I'm gonna make it now.
- I promise to blog at least once every week from today.
- I will ensure I update the derm corner every 2 weeks and the style series at least once a month.
- I will also keep up the interviews and do a once monthly update on them.

I'm still super shy about it but would love to take pics of fellow naturals in my city for some real time hair inspiration. I also plan on taking photography classes and will update y'all on how that goes.

2 months ago I attended a WOFBI bible course and even though initially I experienced a spiritual awakening, I've been a bit distanced lately. I'd like to start a God corner where I document my discoveries in the faith and help to encourage others and learn likewise. Anyways enough of my epistle. I took some hair pics from a recent Bantu knot out and will be uploading that next.

Take care and ttyl.
Xoxo

Miss Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment