Sunday, February 19, 2012

Style Series #3

The 'wet' bun- This is my go to style which I absolutely love. It is quick, it's easy and it's neat. There aren't too many steps involved either. You simply co-wash and detangle your hair and after rinsing out SOME of the conditioner you pack your hair in little bun whilst the hair is still wet and easy to manipulate. I then tie a satin scarf on my hair for at least 15 mins to set the style and voila!!!.... (N.B- I always wash my hair in four sections hence why the centre part is automatically there...lol).

a side view
 I must say the only thing I hate about this style is that after day 3 or 4  my hair starts to mat at the back. What  I used to do was simply to co-wash and repeat the style again.
However, as I'm trying to reduce manipulation, I tried something different this week; I made 6 fat twists (to stretch the hair) and then tied up the twists in a bun.

fat twists on dry hair

Nwys, that's all for now folks..

XoXo
Miss Jay


2 comments: