Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Style Series 6- the top bun

Sunday 20th May, 2012

Hey guys I promised i'd blog this weekend but man it sure has been busy; busy but fun. Pentecost 2012 was totaly amazing..the music was great and the messages reaffirming...I almost didn't make it but God made a way. The rest of the weekend was spent catching up with old friends over a movie (the Dictator- no comment), the UEFA champions league final with a bunch of decent pub fans and a mini reunion over indian food. I had a real good weekend and boy will I miss this city.

Back to hair tales, I actually planned on taking out my twists at the 2 week mark on Friday and got myself some tressemme conditioner (2 for 5 quid :D) and a detangling comb to assist in the process, however, sleep won over and by the time I awoke, it was too late to start as I had to rush to Pentecost.
So I ended up rocking a top bun and wearing it down post co-washing for the entire weekend.

I must say I really like the top bun and will definitely be keeping my twists in till the end of the week at least.

Luckily I had a pair of hands to help take the pics this time around :)



'top' bun indeed


side view


the back


and again :)

And that's all for now folks.
I'll try and post again at the weekend 'cos I'm having quite a busy week.

Take care and God bless.

xoxo
Miss Jay



No comments:

Post a Comment