Friday, August 3, 2012

Hair inspiration: Spotlight- Shingai Shoniwa

Lets take it back to Afrca shall we? For those who don't know Shingai, she is the lead singer of the UK band, the Noisettes. She is of Zimbabwean heritage and sure knows how to rock her fro.


looking stunning as usual

liking the curly hair....

....but loving the coily hair even more

looking absolutely FAB in mint

and she's got some crazy cool hair accessories to go with it.


I don't know how she did this style but it sure looks pretty CREATIVE!!

if that was creative then I don't know what to call this.

effortlessly chic

say it sista...lol


I really love the 'heart' style

that's what I call a decent looking fro

nuff said.
Shingai has got to be one of the most creative artists I know when it comes to rocking her fro. She has her signature look all right, but isn't afraid to try something new.
She's a really talented 'no-fronting' musician and I love the subtle ways she sometimes incorporates an african theme into her fashion.

Nwys that's all for now. Guess who's next?

xoxo
Miss Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment