Tuesday, January 17, 2012

my first......

My first post..yayyyy!!!....hello everyone!!!,
Welcome to my blog!!! Well, what can I say.... I love hair *(",)*. Ever since my decision to embark upon a healthy hair journey, it's become an obsession, one which over the years has failed to wax or wane. I can talk hair, watch hair and read about hair all day...(sad I know), but you know what's better??? Now I will be 'typing' about hair....lol.

I hope that with this blog i can share my passion for all things hair with yous and learn new things along the way. I'd also like to use this blog as a platform to motivate and inspire others about life in general, because at the end of the day, I too realize that it is just hair. One day we will all die and it's what we did with our lives that would count and not what hair type we carried on our heads.
Anyways, so without much ado, lets draw back the curtains and begin this chapter!!! see you on the other side :)

xoxo,

Miss Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment